October 21, 2008

Book By It's Cover


I've spent these past few days enjoying the leaves. They are falling too fast, that's the only problem. Soon they will be crumpled brown wings lying on the concrete and I will not have anything outside to look at besides the frost on the grass and the ice I need to scrape off the windshield of my car. It's okay though. Winter is nice for a time as well, just in different ways. Luckily though, I will be able to find inspiration still, even when the leaves all die. I found a lovely little website called Book By Its Cover. They review and post pictures of beautiful, quirky art books, and best of all, artists' sketchbooks. I do love looking at another artist's sketchbook. There's nothing more inspiring than browsing through the inner mind of someone creative.

1 comment: