September 5, 2009

Strawberry Parrot

- Acrylic paint in sketchbook, 9" x 12".

Looove this strawberry bird. Whenever I take the time out of my day to go outside and paint (and today was magnificent, I sat on the edge of a cliff and painted with that gorgeous view in front of me), my painting always seems to turn out goofy. I would guess that it'd be more nature-y, but it never is. I'm always too busy looking around me and soaking in goodness. But it's always lot of fun.

Also, art school has started up again, and I'm obsessed with a lot of things... like painting, and packing something new and exciting everyday for lunch, and rearranging the furniture in my room, and checking my email every 2 minutes, and highway driving with the windows down, and walking around barefoot, and getting up early.. really early, and Gustav Klimt, and dancing in my room when I'm alone with the music up too loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment