June 13, 2013

"My New Home in the Mountains".

It was such a beautiful day. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to stay at home and draw all day (which rarely is possible), that I can work while listening to the soft rumble of a thunderstorm outside, drink coffee, and make these fun drawings. They've really filled me up today.

 
-"Composition", pen, charcoal, graphite, and recycled paper collage, 5" x 7".


-"Budding", magazine clippings, collage, tracing paper, charcoal, acrylic, 7" x 8.25".



-"A Walking Dream", collage, acrylic, charcoal, 11" x 8.5".


-"My New Home in the Mountains", collage, charcoal, acrylic, twig, 5" x 7".


My imagination went to several new worlds today.

 

4 comments:

  1. It's not easy to create collages and make the pieces look like they belong. You've created more beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melody. It really is hard to find the right pieces sometimes.

      Delete