January 19, 2017

Studio Time, Carving Out Time



No matter how many other artists and entrepreneurs have already said this in articles, podcasts, or talks that I have consumed, I'm still surprised at how little time I have to create now that I've gotten serious about my business. If I'm not careful, I could get sucked into packing products, organizing accounts, emailing, updating web pages, photographing pieces, and so on forever. Don't misunderstand me though -- I love that part of this whole endeavor. In a lot of ways, I was built to do this. But I must, MUST carve out that creative time. More of it. Much more of it. I want to stay thirsty for making new work! My studio day today was refreshing, and I am so grateful for the time.

I hope you are able to carve out some creative time in your busy day today.


No comments:

Post a Comment